Re: Cups broken and my stomach is upset - Anger Management in Action Danger! Danger! Will Robinson!

Tim:
>> ....... others are misleading.  I've got a couple of
>> laser printers (and old and dependable HP LaserJet 4L,
>> and an old and unreliable Kyocera FS-400), which I've
>> seen reports that at least one of can handle Postscript,
>> directly, and others that say they don't.

linuxmaillists charter net:
> I have a HP LaserJet 5L that is about 15 years old and it
> works very well with Linux.  It even does a good job with
> print jobs sent to it through my Linux box from a winblows
> box that my wife uses over a wireless connection.

Oh, my 4L works fine, too.  Just that it can't (or won't) do Postscript,
unlike what something that suggested it could.  I've even managed to
share it to Windows 2000 (using HTTP rather than Samba), but Windows was
painful about that at times.