Re: Time Difference between FC5 and FC6

Hi Lane,

2007/1/9, Lane Brooks <lbrooks mit edu>:
I have FC5 and FC6 installed on the same machine.  When I start FC6 the
time is 6 hours different from that of FC5.  Can this be fixed so that I
can continue to boot both without having to adjust the time everytime I
switch?

Thanks,
Lane

Are you running a different setting for the system clock? Have you specified "use UTC" in one system and not in the other?
Just my guess

HTH
--
Alessandro Brezzi