Re: Cups broken and my stomach is upset - Anger Management in Action Danger! Danger! Will Robinson!

On Tue, 2007-01-09 at 09:34 -0600, Aaron Konstam wrote:
> As was explained it is not necessary for the printer to have internal
> postscript printing capability as long aas the drivers exist.

Yes, I'm well aware of that.  The point raised was the ease of use for a
printer when it does support Postscript.  More so, when it's networked.
(No driver issue anywhere, just a standard Postscript interface.)