Re: Pup icon documentation

Matt Seitz wrote:
When I ran "pup", I noticed that some packages had an icon next to them. It looks like two green arrows forming a circle, similar to the "refresh" icon in many web browsers. I could not find any documentation explaining what that icon meant.

Based on the "Update Details", I'm guessing it means "Reboot required". Is that correct? Is there documentation available that explains the "pup" icons?

I couldn't find much info searching for documentation but did find this on the wiki in the below link. Is the arrow you are referring to like is next to the kernel in the link? If it is, it must be for reboot suggested.

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/pup?highlight=%28pup%29

Jim

--
Instead of loving your enemies, treat your friends a little better.
		-- Edgar W. Howe