lab equipment reservation system - web based

Hi there,

I know there are a lot of various reservation systems out there.  I can
google for them.  I am looking for recommendations from users that use
res systems.

I am looking for a lab equipment reservation system - something simple,
with a good amount of capabilities, open source, and hopefully web based.

Anybody got a good recommendation please.

Cheers,

noah