Re: Running the OS in RAM

On 10/01/07, dexter <ddmbox2 yahoo co uk> wrote:
On Wed January 10 2007 06:48, Dotan Cohen wrote:
> People have installed Fedora on USB drives. I've seen it discussed
> here on the list.

try here for latest fedora efforts.
https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-livecd-list/

I'm not trying to create a LiveCD. I want to continue using a
hard-drive install, however I want the OS and desktop environment (not
the applications such as OOo, firefox, etc.) to be stored in RAM for
faster access. The machine has 2Gb of RAM.

Dotan Cohen

http://what-is-what.com/what_is/sitepoint.html
http://technology-sleuth.com/short_answer/what_is_a_firewall.html