3rd button paste? -

Since changing to FC6 I always have to press buttons one and two together to paste text. Sometimnes my coordination is less than perfect and that leads to confusion.

How do I make button three or four work to paste?

System-config-mouse no longer does anything, not sure if that would help. I looked through the gnome files but found nothing that allowed me to set this function.

I normally run xfce and have not gone through the gnome or kde menus ...

Any help appreciated.

Bob Goodwin