Re: daylight savings time change

I know that I'm pretty late on this subject, but I noticed that in the
thread no one mentioned Java.  If you have any software that uses Java
(WSCE, JBoss, Tomcat, Jedit, Oracle, etc.), you need to investigate
updating Java (or WSCE, Oracle as the case my be).
To maintain platform independence Java does not acquire the date time from
the OS, but does it's own calculations.  I think the formula has something
to do with milli-seconds since January 1, 1960 (or 1970).  That means older
releases or not updated releases of Java do not know about all of the DST
changes here in America and else where.

Thanks,
Gene Poole
gene poole fds com