I am looking for a supplier of laptops with 64 AMD processors, preferrably Opteron.

Srikanth Konjarla srikanth.konjarla at gmail.com
Wed Jan 10 19:35:26 UTC 2007

I currently use a "Averatec 7170-EC1". Running FC6 (x86_64). The
following are the immediate caveats that i could not get resolved yet.

1. Modem is not detected. (I guess it is a winmodem)
2. The wireless (rt2561/rt61) driver has serious stability issues.
(rt2x00.serialmonkey.com)
3. I use nVidia (proprietary) driver from livna repository. Beryl works.
But, shoots up the cpu.

Srikanth