GNOME suddenly...

Andrea Mastellone andrea.mastellone at fastwebnet.it
Thu Jan 11 08:31:32 UTC 2007

Thomas Cameron wrote:

> Does it do it for all users, or just yours?
>
> If just yours, you can reset GNOME to "factory defaults" by renaming or
> deleting all these files and directories in your home directory:
>
> .gnome*
> .config
> .gconf*
> .nautilus
> .metacity
> .redhat
>
> Please note that this is breaking an egg with a sledgehammer, but it
> should work for you.
>
> TC

I have already tryed this solution, but it does not work. I have also
created a new user account, and there is the same problem. Instead in
root account evrything is ok.

I have posted a more detailed mail with all facts.

Andrea

--
"Homo sum, nihil humani alienum a me puto." (Terenzio).
"Il vero io è quello che tu sei, non quello che hanno fatto di te." (P.