Re: Has anyone seen a "lock up" occur on FC6 when running Firefox?

Richard,
I experience the same but only when using my laptop. I thought because sometimes I'm on a couch maybe something internal is loosening. So I got to killall firefox and start all over. It doesn't happen on my ADM desktop or the P4 Dell I have at work. I will take a look to the other postings to see if someone have fould why this is happening.

Linux user number 433512
"Free as in Freedom":
http://counter.li.org