Re: Fedora 6 is not able to install in PIII, 256MB SD RAM, 1.3GHz

Just Do it wrote:
if u suggesting me to upgrade to 512MB...then I am really sorry...
I have to throw my 2 128MB stick...and purchage 2 256MB ram or 1 512MB ram... I am planning to completely upgrade the system..and these day it is hard to find and 256MB SD ram...
But that should be the last option.......
Well, what can I say? I "throw away" too-small memory all the time. That's progress.

Why not check with http://www.4allmemory.com/

They're my vendor of choice, for RAM, HDD's, and anything else along that line.

As I say: juice up that motherboard with /all the memory/ that it can carry. I learned that my first day in systems-analytic school.

Temlakos