Re: Producing pdf files with copyable text

On 1/10/07, Chris Mohler <cr33dog gmail com> wrote:
I didn't have much luck.  I found this PHP class:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/tcpdf/

It does seem to partially work, but I didn't see a front-end for it.
I hacked up the test file provided and made an imperfect conversion of
the link you sent me.

I also saw this:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/acrophobia/

But that looks a little dubious.  I may have a peek inside the RPM anyway....

Thanks, Chris. They look a bit complicated to use. It should exist a
free tool similar to Acrobat Professional for Linux! :-)

Paul