Re: Resizing of a LVM partition

Ok, I guess the problem was that when I first created the logical
volumes I used pvcreate on the single partition on the disk and not on
the whole disk. Any way, what I now did was to create a new partition
in the free space and add it to the logical volume.

A question: if I had used pvcreate on the whole disk in the first
place could I now have used pvresize to take the free space into use
without creating a new partition?

/markus