Re: Fedora 6 is not able to install in PIII, 256MB SD RAM, 1.3GHz

Ric Moore wrote:

>> --> I have onboard video card only....which is coming as default...
>
> There is a very large probability that there is the problem, and you may
> wish to tool around through the archives about this problem that we had
> since 2000 with onboard video.

Personally, I don't think the probability that this is the cause is high.
In any case, you could test this easily enough by doing a text install.
(It is easy enough to try adding X afterwards.)

--
Timothy Murphy
tel: +353-86-2336090, +353-1-2842366