is nfsv4 working on fc6?

Does nfs4 work on fc6.  Either I'm missing a critical setup step or it
is just plain broken.  I can mount the directory with nfs v3, but when
I try nfsv4 I get the following error.

    [root arbol wolfgang]# mount arbol:/u/wolfgang /mnt -t nfs4
    mount.nfs4: Operation not permitted
    [root arbol wolfgang]# mount arbol:/u/wolfgang /mnt -t nfs
    [root arbol wolfgang]#

I found some instructions at the following link, but I believe that
all my files are setup in a comparable (but not identical) fashion.
Surely someone has gotten this working.  What was the trick?

    http://www.brennan.id.au/19-Network_File_System.html#nfs4

-wolfgang