Re: Fedora 3 kernel: journal commit I/O error

On 1/12/07, T. Horsnell <tsh mrc-lmb cam ac uk> wrote:
>Hello,
>
>I have a Fedora 3 system with its original 2.6.9 kernel. After running
>for a few days, it complains about "journal commit I/O error" and the
>system needs to be rebooted.

Check for i/o error messages in /var/log/messages for starters.

Cheers,
Terry.

I couldn't find any sign from /var/log/messages. But all of my Fedora
3 PC ( 3 or 4) in my network have the same issue. I thought this might
be a know issue. I just have to upgrade them. I know upgrading fixed
the problem.

Thanks,

Simon