Re: Intel 2200 wireless on an Acer 3620 laptop

Tim Eisenhower writes:

I have tried every suggestion I could find on the Internet, but can't get my Intel 2200 wireless to work on my Acer 3620 laptop. The system can see the card. The network management shows good signal strenth, but the wireless LED flashes slowly. I receive a "failed, no link present" error when trying to activate it. When trying to connect, the passphrase box just keeps returning after entering the correct passphrase. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Post what gets written to /var/log/messages when a connection attempt is made.