[fc5] pam_keyring

I installed pam_keyring and modified /etc/pam.d/gdm

Now when I log in, I have to enter my password twice.
It would be preferable to only enter it once.
Is there something wrong with my gdm pam configuration?

My default keyring has the same password as my user account.

Only other possible thing - I'm not using the standard fedora gdm
greeter, I'm using the one with the pretty flower (but still packaged by
Fedora).

my /etc/pam.d/gdm file is attached.
versions of pam_keyring and gdm:

pam_keyring-0.0.8-2.fc5
gdm-2.14.11-1.fc5

#%PAM-1.0
auth       required	pam_env.so
auth       optional     pam_keyring.so try_first_pass
auth       include	system-auth
account    required	pam_nologin.so
account    include	system-auth
password   include	system-auth