[fc5] pam_keyring

Todd Zullinger tmz at pobox.com
Sat Jan 13 13:06:22 UTC 2007

Michael A. Peters wrote:
> I installed pam_keyring and modified /etc/pam.d/gdm
>
> Now when I log in, I have to enter my password twice.
> It would be preferable to only enter it once.
> Is there something wrong with my gdm pam configuration?
>
> My default keyring has the same password as my user account.

Your pam gdm file is identical to the one I used on FC5 and it worked
well.  I now have a similar file in FC6 that works also (with pam_ssh
for my ssh keys too :).

I'm not sure what might be wrong.  Have you tried creating a new user
and seeing if the problem occurs there also?  That might help narrow
down where the problem is.

Believe those who are seeking the truth. Doubt those who find it.
    -- Andre Gide