Re: FC6 Ipod Nano Shuffle

2007/1/13, Todd Zullinger <tmz pobox com>:
antonio montagnani wrote:
> Has anybody succeeded to work with Gtkpod and Shuffle??
> I have the list empy, but I know that that it is not true, as Itunes
> loaded the gear (and it plays!!)
> Any Help???

I use gtkpod on my iPod (a fifth gen video) every day.  I don't recall
reading anything particular to the shuffle or the nano on the gtkpod
list lately.  What version of gtkpod and libgpod are you using?  If
you have less than libgpod-0.4.0 and gtkpod-0.99.8 I'd try to update
and see if that helps.

Other things to verify are that gtkpod is looking in the right place
for your ipod and that it's being mounted properly.

updates are o.k.
What is the right place to look?? i.e. I suppose that FC6 should mount
Ipod at the same point on different machine, therefore where to put
this info??
tnx, Ipod at the moment is running with my son therefore I will make
some tests tonight!!!
Tnx for help

--
Antonio Montagnani