Re: Multimedia horrors

On 13/01/07, Anne Wilson <cannewilson tiscali co uk> wrote:
Damnation!  This is driving me crazy.  Previously it was reading from hdd, now
it looks to hdc, and it can read them from there.  I tried changing the media
source in the setup pages, and the config file now
says 'media.audio_cd.device:/dev/hdd' yet still it is reading from hdc.  I'm
completely flummoxed!

Note that there are config options for both media.audio_cd.device and
media.dvd.device

--
Mark Knoop