Sendmail Vacation and forward files

Hi all,

I am trying to set up a vacation notice for some users on my Fedora 4 system using sendmail.  I have never done this yet and I am not getting it right.  Can anyone please point me in a direction?  Any documetns etc will be welcome.

I was wondering how to automatically create a .forward file and a .vacation file.

Regards...