Fixing usb mounts

I'm sending this with abject apologies.  Someone recently gave me, on or
off-list I can't remember, instructions on setting up udev rules so that my
webcam and camcorder always mount at the same place.  I couldn't get to it at
that time, so I marked it up to deal with later.  Unfortunately I can't find
it now.

I'd be so grateful if the author could send me that mail or the instructions
again.  Thanks

Anne