Re: Fixing usb mounts

Anne Wilson wrote:
I'm sending this with abject apologies. Someone recently gave me, on or off-list I can't remember, instructions on setting up udev rules so that my webcam and camcorder always mount at the same place. I couldn't get to it at that time, so I marked it up to deal with later. Unfortunately I can't find it now.

I'd be so grateful if the author could send me that mail or the instructions again. Thanks

Anne

Anne,

Check the following, it was for a USB to RS-232 adapter but the concept is the same

https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-list/2006-December/msg03847.html