FC6: scim-tables-korean package has disappeared?

Rob spamrefuse at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 15 08:02:35 UTC 2007

Hi,

There seems to have been a package scim-tables-korean,
but that's not there anymore for FC6. Any idea where
it has gone?

This package should support Korean hangul input,
with hanja (the 'Korean' chinese characters).

When scim-hangul is installed, there is some
possibility to input hanja, but it seems to be not
OK. So I wondered whether scim-tables-korean is
needed to improve this.

This is my first time to use scim and Korean input.
I hope there is someone who has more experience.

Thanks,
Rob.