FC6: starting a separate Xsession via startx or xinit. How?

Hi,

I have Fecora Core 6 installed.

There are two users on my system. User one should have
easy login/logout access via the regular Xlogin screen
on the default Virtual Terminal 7 (VT-7).

I am "User two". I want to have a separate Xlogin on
VT-8. I tried that from a text terminal (VT-1) via
'startx', but I failed.

I then tried with xinit, immitating how gdm does this
(at least what I see with "ps auwx | grep X"):

xinit -- /usr/bin/Xorg :1 -br -audit 0 \
         -auth /var/gdm/:1.Xauth -nolisten tcp vt8

Then there seems something wrong with authentication.

Has anyone an idea how I can do this?

Thanks,
Rob.

Try the Yahoo! Mail Beta.