Re: FC6: starting a separate Xsession via startx or xinit. How?

Andrea Mastellone wrote:
> Rob wrote:
>
>>I am "User two". I want to have a separate Xlogin on
>>VT-8. I tried that from a text terminal (VT-1) via
>>'startx', but I failed.
>>
> startx -- :1

Ah, thank you, yes I tried that and it kind of
works; with one important problem:

When I use the default Xlogin screen, I can choose
XFCE as my session manager. However, with startx,
I *always* get into Gnome !
I've tried to put "exec startxfce4" in .xinitrc
and in .xsession, but to no avail.

Is there a file in my home directory that makes
startx going into XFCE?

Thanks,
Rob.

Looking for earth-friendly autos?