documents to go and linux

hey everyone,

I use documents to go on my treo 680 and am trying to get a spreadsheet
sync'd over. i've tried gpilot-install-file, pilot-xfer, and jpilot but
none of them seem to be able to get the file across.

for example, with pilot-xfer i use the command:

 pilot-xfer -i publication_spreadsheet.xls -D /Palm

and get this error:

Unable to open 'publication_spreadsheet.xls'!
pilot-xfer: invalid option -- D

I generally use gpilot-install-file but can't seem to get any results.

anyone have an idea how i can manage this?

thanks all!

jack