Re: Installing VMware server

John Bowden wrote:
> Hi Foks. I.m trying to install VMware to run windoz and my windows
> games. When comiling I get this message:-

I have VMware server running on FC6, though one kernel package release
behind (2.6.18-1.2798.fc6).  Something to check is that you're not
being bitten by the kernel 1586/1686 mismatch caused by a bug in the
installer[1].

(I don't play any games, but I've heard a few folks I know say that
that the graphics in VMware weren't fast enough for their liking.)

[1] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Bugs/FC6Common

I have a very firm gun control policy. If there's a gun around, I want
to be in control of it.
    -- Clint Eastwood Pink Cadillac