Re: FC6 Ipod Nano Shuffle

On 14Jan2007 01:01, Chris Clarke <chrisjohn clarke gmail com> wrote:
| Just a quick follow up, if I right click on the iPod icon and hit
| "Safely Remove", the physical iPod changes from the "Don't Disconnect"
| dimmed screen to the main menu with full back light so it seems it's
| almost working...

I'm manually mounting my ipod. The "eject" command accomplishes the
above also; a plain "umount" is enough to "safe" the ipod, but the
"Don't Disconnect" message does not disappear unless "eject" is also
used (eject will run umount if it has to, also).
--
Cameron Simpson <cs zip com au> DoD#743
http://www.cskk.ezoshosting.com/cs/