How NSA access was built into Windows

Claude Jones claude_jones at levitjames.com
Tue Jan 16 05:50:32 UTC 2007

On Mon January 15 2007 11:38 pm, Ric Moore wrote:
> Next time you're there, wave. Tell Elvis I packed some of that onion
> relish he likes so much. I run the "Unidentified Fried Objects" catering
> wagon to all of the Hollywood set crews working there at Area 51. The
> Blue People have some strange culinary tastes, but have an entire
> federal budget just to pay for their eats. I make out nicely. <g>
>
> BTW, They just love fried Snicker Bars. Go figure. Be sure to stop by.
> You know my BBQ is the best. You might say it's "Out of this world!" Ric

Here's what I would say: picture a guy with a beanie cap and a rotating
propeller sticking out the top, a double thickness pocket protector with at
least 4 different width sharpies, 5 different colored pens, and at least ten
other objects sticking out, on his belt he's got various devices clipped all
around and his pants are constantly riding down his rear cleavage but he
doesn't really care, and for vision enhancement he's got a monocle with a
handle - now, that's a guy who doesn't believe in conspiracies - he's just so
wrapped up in himself, no one would ever consider conspiring on anything with
that guy.

Normal people conspire - it's the natural human condition, it's what makes us
soar - for good, for bad, for money, for whatever. Humans conspire - it's not
a pejorative except to clever nerds who don't have a social life...

Oh, and the real poop on successful conspiracies is that the best ones are
right in your face, right out in the open -
--
Claude Jones
Brunswick, MD, USA