(no subject)

Hi there

My name is Amy-Leigh im newbie i need some help with a problem/error I've run into.  I keep getting a configuration error with trying to change or edit my named files and i have checked my config files over and over again but it keeps coming up with the same error.  it looks like a syntax error??  im running fedora core 5.

Can anyone help me please