gdmflexiserver -l terminal choice??

Hi;

Just a small annoyance. I am successfully using gdmflexiserver to bounce
back and forth between two users.  And, I understand that a major re-do
for shared logins is coming in FC7.  However, I am wondering if there is
a fix for one annoyance that I can do now.

Whenever I login as the second user; gdmflexiserver opens either
terminal 8, 9, or 10 randomly (it seems).  Most often 9, but not always.
The gui popup will tell me who is logged in on which terminal but I
would like to be able to know that user1 is always ctrl+alt+F7 (it is)
and that user2 is always ctrl+alt+F8 (it isn't).

Is there a way to set that up.  I have no 'man' page or cannot find much
google information about gdmflexiserver.

--
Regards Bill