2 questions about firefox I just have to ask.

Aaron Konstam akonstam at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jan 16 22:50:53 UTC 2007

On Tue, 2007-01-16 at 08:22 -0800, oldman wrote:
> The only things that will show up in that box are items that were not
> configured with a plug-in.  for instance the first time I clicked on a
> .torrent file Firefox asked me what to do with the file ... I selected
> to use azureus and clicked a button to always use azureus and then the
> .torrent was associated with azureus and showed up in that window.  I
> have not (yet) found a way to change one that was configured via
> plugin,
> but I suspect that if I removed the plugin and then attempted to click
> on the filetype Firefox would then show me the requester and I could
> then edit the app to use. (don't know what would happen if I
> reinstalled
> the plugin

I wish the above was true but it is not. If you remove a plugin firefox
just does not know what to do and with a plugin as I noted in a separate
post it sometimes does the wrong thing.
And if you wonder, What I am doing, As I am heading for the sink. I am
spitting out all the bitterness, Along with half of my last drink.
Aaron Konstam telephone: (210) 656-0355 e-mail: akonstam at sbcglobal.net