/etc/security/console.apps/foobar: syntax? FALLBACK=?

Hi,

I want to get rid of the Restart and Shutdown
options for regular users after they X-logout.
For that I believe following files in
/etc/security/console.apps/ need modification:

 halt
 poweroff
 reboot

These files contain just one line:
 FALLBACK=true

What does this mean, and to what should I modify this?

And more general: where can I learn about the
syntax of these files?

Thanks,
Rob.

Get your own web address.