How NSA access was built into Windows

Ric Moore wayward4now at gmail.com
Wed Jan 17 03:25:04 UTC 2007

On Tue, 2007-01-16 at 03:05 -0500, Gene Heskett wrote:

> I can't say it any better than my .sig does without getting really, really
> verbose.  The first 2 have been miserable failures over the last 50 years
> because nobody gives shit about the big picture anymore, and the 3rd's
> effects are really spotty.  If they were effective, a small percentage of
> Linden Utah would be needing their sunshine piped in already.  We need
> people like Wayne Green, who in a '73 editorial in 1976 related to our
> 200th anniversary, said that Ben, Thomas, John and George were a bunch of
> rabble-rousers, but they managed to raise hell and stick a brick under
> one corner, and that founded the will to bring this country into being as
> a nation.  We don't have anybody in DC today worthy of cutting the grass
> on their graves, let alone uphold the principles those men held.
>
> --
> Cheers, Gene
> -Ed Howdershelt (Author)
> Yahoo.com and AOL/TW attorneys please note, additions to the above
> message by Gene Heskett are:
> Copyright 2007 by Maurice Eugene Heskett, all rights reserved.

3 cheers and a 21 gun salute to Mr. Gene Heskett as well. I've been in
contact with all of my Senators and Representatives this week and last,
to ignite a few small fires to get some rabble-rousing started myself.
It's the Irish in me.

Back to my "Power & Authority" rant, it seems we have small people in
local state offices with incredible powers with the ability to operate
in total secrecy. This is not some pipe-dream conspiracy theory, it's
real, up close, personal and happens to be in my face. I just found some
agencies working for Freedom of Information actions and they even
provide a form to fill out to request same. It's got teeth, too. I like
teeth in a document, which it will automatically compose using your
fill-in the blanks information. Really nifty. And, of all things, it's
run by students!! http://www.splc.org/default.asp So, there you go Gene
and Claude... the younger generation is not asleep. God Bless 'em.

BTW, this thread, IMHO is appropriate to us, as not only "Fedora Users"
but as an extended community / family who share computer related
discussions of all kinds. Int this case SELinux spawned this
discussion.

For anyone to expect that we all just shut-up and produce answers on
demand is like asking seals to bark for no fish. It's degrading to the
seals who just might get tired and swim away. You can hold down the
shift key, mouse click on the start of the thread, scroll down to the
bottom of the thread, click on the bottom-most entry and hit "delete"
just as easily, without dumping some "shoulds" on us and how to behave.

 Ric
http://www.sourceforge.net/projects/oar
http://www.wayward4now.net