New Login option no longer present in FC6

FC4 had a System Tool called "New Login," at least in GNOME. (I don't know whether KDE has, or had, that option.) It allowed a user having multiple user accounts on the same machine to log in to another of his accounts while /not/ logging /out/ of whatever account was running. In that way, a user could quickly visit another account, where he kept certain files, and still leave certain Firefox tabs open and return to them later.

The current iteration of GNOME doesn't seem to have that option. Now, if I want to check out another account, I have to quit all applications and log out of the account that I am in.

Does any package exist to restore that option to my desktop?

Temlakos