mysterious complaints from my ISP - could it be Beagle?

Claude Jones claude_jones at levitjames.com
Thu Jan 18 02:21:10 UTC 2007

On Wed January 17 2007 9:13 pm, Ed Greshko wrote:
> Let me get this right.
>
> Your ISP is sending these reports to you...and when you call them they
> can't explain what they mean?  And you are asking folks on this list to
> guess what they could mean?
>
> If that is the case, then you should ask your "tech support" to stop
> sending them to you.

Yes, I know - just wanted to see if anyone else had dealt with this
situation - the following just appeared in my mailbox - it speaks for
itself - I think the case is closed:

Good Evening,

Please ignore the emails sent out earlier today.  We have previous trouble
tickets that have been closed where Claude Jones investigated this Linux box
intrusively.  We are still trying to find a way to inform GLBX to stop
sending in SPAM reports for this ip address.  We apologize for any
inconvenience.

Sincerely,
XXXXXXXXX
Support Technician