Re: Kopete & video

On 18/01/07, Anne Wilson <cannewilson tiscali co uk> wrote:
Messages on the kde-users list have led me to believe that only the very
latest kopete is going to work for us.  Meanwhile, aMSN looks like the best
option for the moment.

Anne

Like said, on Kubuntu it works out of the box. What version Kopete
have you? I've got 0.12.3 and it works jsut fine.

Dotan Cohen

http://lyricslist.com/lyrics/artist_albums/302/lauper_cyndi.html
http://dotancohen.com/gallery/index.html