Kopete & video

Dotan Cohen dotancohen at gmail.com
Thu Jan 18 14:09:31 UTC 2007

On 18/01/07, Scott van Looy <scott at ethosuk.org.uk> wrote:
> "I'm also a bit shocked." and "If webcam support under Fedora is that bad"
> - fud. You've not tried it, you're spreading fear, uncertainty and
> doubt...

Yes, I was surprised to see that is the situation on Fedora. Fact that
I subscribe to the Fedora list shows that I feel Fedora is my 'home'
distro, even when I'm toying with others. And I'm very interested in
the features that I use, hence me even reading this thread. I'm also
surprised to find that things that work in less cutting-edge distros,
such as Ubuntu, don't work in Fedora.

What fear have I spread? That I'm shocked? If Dotan being shocked is
enough to make you fearful, then you obviously know a lot more about
me than I know about you.

> If you have a problem with it, then comment on it?

I think that I missed an important word in that sentence.

Dotan Cohen

http://technology-sleuth.com/long_answer/what_is_a_cellphone.html
http://lyricslist.com/lyrics/artist_albums/366/mytown.html