Re: [Way Way OT] Re: How NSA access was built into Windows

On Wed, 2007-01-17 at 21:43 -0500, Lyvim Xaphir wrote:
> On the other hand, I think there's alot of things that can be learned
> about Selinux, the reason it exists, and the reasons it was integrated
> into Fedora.  It would also be noteworthy as to why it was not
> architected as to be easily removed.  All those latter items fall within
> the purview of the Fedora list.

You are likely to get more informed answers about selinux over on
selinux list or fedora-selinux-list or by leveraging other public
information resources on selinux, e.g. see:
http://selinux.sourceforge.net/resources.php3

--
Stephen Smalley
National Security Agency