Re: [Way Way OT] Re: How NSA access was built into Windows

On Thu January 18 2007 9:32 am, Stephen Smalley wrote:

> You are likely to get more informed answers about selinux over
> on selinux list or fedora-selinux-list or by leveraging other
> public information resources on selinux, e.g. see:
> http://selinux.sourceforge.net/resources.php3

I had hoped you might spot some technical questions raised in
this discussion that you might respond to. I realize that you
have to tread a careful line and refrain from partisan wrangles,
at least if your agency is anything like the one my Father
worked for (State). I guess you've made a couple of technical
comments.

I was hoping Paul Howarth would have some comments, as well.
--
Claude Jones
Brunswick, Md, USA