64 bit file access and fedora core

Hello,

I am writing (fixing) some software and wish to know if
fedora core handles _LARGE_FILE_SOURCE 64 bit file access
properly on 32 bit systems.

What version of glibc is used for the system?
What kernel version is FC6?

What 64 bit file calls are actually available in the libaries?
ie:
fseeko
ftello
fseek64
ftell64
fgetpos
fsetpos

Do these actually work with files over 16 Gig?
(Some systems they don't regardless of the file system capabilities)

I have some test code if anyone at redhat wishes to test this out.

Thanks,

:wq