Re: Kernel with kernel-debug option

On 19/01/07, Fernando ApesteguĂ­a <fernando apesteguia gmail com> wrote:
Hello list!

In the last update for the Fedora Kernel, I can read the following:

"This update also introduces 'kernel-debug', a variant with
additional debugging options enabled. These kernels may run
with lower performance and increased memory overhead than
the non-debug variants."

My question is: is it possible to get this kernel without this
kernel-debug option? I don't know if I want to update to a _possibly_
slower kernel (althoug on the contrary it fixes some bugs)

Um, you could _not_ install kernel-debug...

--
Mark Knoop