Re: FC6 problems with windows dfs shares

Joachim Backes <joachim.backes <at> rhrk.uni-kl.de> writes:

> I'm sorry, but did not help.

I just tried it here to check and it works for me. The only difference it that
the mount point I already made as /mnt/F and it works here.
I presume that for /mnt you really meant /mnt/something where this had been
defined previously? Other than that I cann't think why there should be a problem.

I do know that I needed to make sure that the dom= parameter was the correct
domain name after the change to the cifs mount some time ago.