Re: Kopete & video

On Thursday 18 January 2007 18:04, Gilboa Davara wrote:

> Anne,
>
> Open the bug report and post the BZ here.
> I'll CC myself and help you. (If you'll need my help ;)).
>
> Oh, I'd suggest you also file a BZ in bugzilla.redhat and post a link to
> the upstream bug. (Just so people won't generate duplicate BZ')
>
> BTW, does your webcam picture freeze from time to time when you open the
> "device" tab in the Kopete properties?

I've just been looking at the kde bugzilla, with search 'kopete video'.  There
are lots of reports about video, most of them very old, but enough about the
colour and/or quality of video pictures to make me think that many people are
having this working correctly.  I'm beginning to think that it may be a
fedora package problem.

Maybe this weekend I'll have time to try to build the stand=alone kopete
package, and see if that works.

Anne