Installing application in FC6 without internet connection.

This might seam bizarre, but I use FC6 at home without internet connection.

I have an old PC (Athlon 800 Mhz), and from all Linux distros that I have installed FC6 is the one that works without waiting a long time for things to happen.

I run the office apps, Xine for video and K3b (inside Gnome) for copies. No decent app for copy CD/DVD inside GNOME.

Every time I need to update the system or install something I need to take the PC to my work and connect it to the network.

So, the question is, how can I update my system or install new applications without an internet connection??