vmware & cisco-vpn for 2.6.19-1.2895.fc6

Hi all,

   I found the following problems compiling modules for vmware and cisco-vpn
for 2.6.19-1.2895.fc6 :

    1) vmware uses somewhere CHECKSUM_HW. This used to be defined in
/usr/src/kernels/2.6.19-1.2895.fc6-i686/include/linux/skbuff.h. I had to add
"#define CHECKSUM_HW 1".

    2) ciscovpn : in interceptor.c the function skb_checksum_help is called
with 2 arguments. This has been changed to 1. leaving out the second
argument did help.

  I do not like this at all. I like "backwards-compatibility" very very
much, so that you will not break "old" code.

                    Jouk

Bush : All votes are equal but some votes are more equal than others.

  Jouk Jansen

  joukj hrem nano tudelft nl

  Technische Universiteit Delft        tttttttttt  uu     uu  ddddddd
  Kavli Institute of Nanoscience       tttttttttt  uu     uu  dd    dd
  Nationaal centrum voor HREM              tt      uu     uu  dd     dd
  Lorentzweg 1                             tt      uu     uu  dd     dd
  2628 CJ Delft                            tt      uu     uu  dd     dd
  Nederland                                tt      uu     uu  dd    dd
  tel. 31-15-2782272                       tt       uuuuuuu   ddddddd