Re: Beagle

Craig White wrote:
given the subject of beagle which is designed to crawl and index all
available filesystems and file content makes it a rather poor candidate
for superuser usage.
You lost me there... I'd expect superuser rights to be absolutely necessary for
something that needs access to all parts of the filesystem.

The simple fact is that user space is still user space and root is not a
normal user.

Yes, restrictions should not apply to root.

--
 Les Mikesell
  lesmikesell gmail com